Saturday 27 October 2012

Introduction




My name is Sarah Wilmcow. I have worked over 20 years working developing quality systems in food industry and I have decided to share my knowledge or point my readers / followers in the right direction.
I believe that all food safety and hygiene aspects should be reachable for everybody, for these who are involved in food production and distribution process and those who are consumers.
I believe that people have the right to expect the food they eat to be safe and suitable for consumption. Foodborne illness and foodborne injury are at best unpleasant; at worst, they could be fatal. But there are also other consequences. Outbreaks of foodborne illness could damage trade and tourism, and lead to loss of earnings, unemployment and litigation. Food spoilage is wasteful, costly and could adversely affect trade and consumer confidence.

I am looking forward hearing from you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment